SKBSG


SUPPORTS SKATEBOARDING IN SINGAPORE
WELCOME ALL SKATEBOARDERS

SPREAD YOUR LOVE TO YOUR SPORT.

NEVER TOO YOUNG TO START , NEVER TOO OLD TO SKATE.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SKATE NEWS





The AST Dew Tour/Toyota Challenge Event in Salt Lake City

PLG Takes On A Lofty Frontside Lien At The Dew Tour
Little Zoo York, Chi-Town ripper, fourteen-year old, Chaz Ortiz destroyed the course all weekend and walked away with first place, marking his first pro victory. Is a Ortiz pro model in the works? What's up Zoo?

Here's what little Chaz had to say about his win on the AST site...

"I landed all the tricks I wanted to," Ortiz said. "After my first run I was feeling pretty confidant. I just wanted to get top three and obviously the results were better than I thought. I'm feeling good. I'm super happy. I guess today was my day."

Here are the official AST Dew Tour-Toyota Challenge Street Results

1. Chaz Ortiz, Chicago, 93.05.
2. Ryan Sheckler, San Clemente, Calif., 90.00.
3. Rodolfo Ramos, Brazil, 85.90.
4. Greg Lutzka, Milwaukee, 84.75.
5. Carlos De Andrade, Brazil, 82.00.
6. Austen Seaholm, Anaheim, Calif., 81.60.
7. Danilo Do Rosario, Brazil, 79.75.
8. Paul Rodriguez, Tarzana, Calif., 79.50.
9. Tulio Oliveira, Brazil, 79.25.
10. Kurtis Colamonico, Long Beach, Calif., 78.75.

On the Vert side of things, Andy Macdonald skated strong all weekend and managed to come up on top with a well-deserved first place. Here's what Mr. MacDonald said over at the AST site about nabbing the victory...

Here's the official AST Dew Tour-Toyota Challenge Vert Results

1. Andy Macdonald, 90.5
2. Pierre-Luc Gagnon, 90.25
3. Bob Burnquist, 88.25
4. Adam Taylor, 87.75
5. Bucky Lasek, 87.0
6. Sandro Dias, 82.75
7. Marcelo Bastos, 77
8. Neal Hendrix, 75.5
9. Buster Halterman, 68.75
10. Alex Parelson, 51.5

SKBSG

No comments: